Friday, January 25, 2019

Day 1 - The Color Purple

Letter 1 - This letter upon reading made feel disgusted with Fonso and his actions upon Celie.

Letter 2 - Seeing that Celie was getting pregnant by Fonso made me start to feel worse about Celie and anger towards Fonso

Letter 3 - I felt a bit of resolve seeing the Celie wanted to protect her sister from the danger she lived through.

Letter 4 - I have mixed thoughts about Mr. When it was mentioned that Nettie was going with him.

Letter 5 - I feel that Celie is honestly trying her best in keeping her sister safe from Fonso because she knew she wouldn’t live happily as a girl.

Letter 6 - The way Mr.  Is denied it makes me feel like Fonso has been planning on raping Nettie for a while because he won’t give her to Mr.

Letter 7 - The way Mr is misleaded makes me feel agerned by how easily it shows how Fonso treats them like they’re objects.



Day 1 - My day wasn’t as interesting as others but I’ve had a bit of fun once I got home from school. Usually at school I just talk to my friends and that’s about it. Once I got home though I hopped on my PC and called my friend online that lives in Kentucky. We got onto a game played league of legends and played some ranked games and won them.

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Sounds like you had fun with your friend, times like that are always the greatest, and keep with you when days are slow and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even days that don’t seem interesting to others, have value. You did seem to find something great out of your day and I think that spending time with those who are important to us helps to keep us all sane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fonso equally makes me upset, but I'm amazed at Celie's strength. She may have accepted how things are in her life, but her resolve is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete