Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Day 4 - The Color Purple

Letter 12 - The situation where Celie was described as an object made me feel saddened at the reality that even getting away from Fonso, she is still treated like crap and nothing better. Mr.____’s sisters were talking with her and offered to get her clothes. I felt a bit happy when she was offered something for clothes because it was something she hadn’t received in a long time.






Day 4 -
Monday was like all over mondays. Boring, tiring, and exghsuting. Nothing really cool happened while I was in school but I did talk with a few of my friends and had some hot wings for lunch. After that, the day was pretty chill. Once I got home from school I got onto my pc for a moment to check my email and then I went to sleep and had a really good nap with my cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment