Friday, February 1, 2019

Day 5 - The Color Purple

Letter 14 - When I read that Shuh Avery was coming back to town I felt that the novel would begin to take a turn for how Celie felt throughout the beginning. If anything I thought about hope when I read this letter. I felt a bit happy for Celie learning that information.

Lust blinds thought
Will conquers anger

Day 6 - My day was pretty mallow throughout the afternoon. While in the morning at school I was practicing Armed Drill for JROTC. Through out the rest of the school day nothing much happened. Once I airrived home though that changes. I got onto my computer and called my friend to play some Neverwinter Nights. We made some new characters. He made a spellsword and I made a Fighter. We played till level four. After that we stopped playing to just chill out because it was nearly midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment