Monday, February 4, 2019

Day 6 - The Color Purple

Letter 25 -  I feel hope for Celie from seeing this letter and it’s previous one so far. I see as Celie is beginning to realize what has gone horribly in her life and that she doesn’t have to let it rule over her. Instead she begins to figure out that she doesn’t want to be like that anymore, acting on command or being put under someone’s foot like a dog.

Day - 6 Friday was pretty relaxed for me. I woke up badly with only a few hours of sleep that day. I managed to get myself out of bed to head to school. Nothing really much happened at school for me anyways. I mostly just watched anime, I finished Devil’s Line and started Mahou Sensou and later finished that anime at home. Once I got home I practically sat and watched anime all day.

This is a poem for The Color Purple from the perspective of Tobias, Albert’s brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment